Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Awesome Canadian Movie Trailer!

OK those of you who know me know that I hate Canadian movies. I do for the most part, lets say most Anglo-Canadian movies suck ass, in particular the comedies. Now, I know some of you might be saying but how could he say that he is an actor himself? I just can't stomach to watch Canadian Comedies because it seems they have no edge. They try not to offend and in doing so they offend anyone with a sense of humour. These so called comedies end up being so bland, one actually feels sorry for the actors having to be in this kinda shit hoping someone other than the writer will find it funny. Case and point; "Men With Brooms". Hopefully things will change for the better. If you click to this website listed you will see a hilarious movie trailer for a film written and starring some great Canadian comedic actors and just to show that I am biased look for me, I play a cameo in it.
<click here to check out the trailer Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: