Thursday, July 01, 2004

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

Let me start by saying, all cultures and countries are great to those who have a distinct connection to them.

July 1st, is the day Canadians celebrate our country.

I love being Canadian and I love Canada!


You can burn my flag, and I bet it would make a spetacular flame and keep you warm; doesn't make my country any less great.

You can say autumn is pretty in your country, but it is unfucken believable in Canada.

I Love the fact we have more trees, lakes and mountains than arms.

Maple syrup makes snow taste great.
(Caution: never eat yellow snow)


I love my big cities: Montreal, Halifax, Calgary, Vancouver and of course TORONTO!!!

I love all the towns in between, especially Tiny Beaches.


We are strong and free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: