Wednesday, December 21, 2005

There's an election brewing

It never ceases to amaze me how politicians are so gung-ho about solving the nations problems around election time and when all is said and done and they are elected this eagerness to please the nation is all but gone.
Shame on such politicians, namely the one's going for the prime spot.
Here is my take on the big 4:

Harper = scares me, he is W.Bush lite; not so many calories but equally as fucked. Where Bush has pizzaz, Harper is as dull as goat testicles.

Martin = I think he means well, but is a stumbly fool. There's no excuse for a man of his wealth and position as the nations leader to come across as such a weak little turd.

Layton = I ran into him on the street once, my impression, he's an asshole a totally utter asshole posing as a nice down to earth guy, which makes him a bigger asshole.

Duceppe = You know those scary albino's who sit in your car and wait for you to get in and then rope fishing wire around your neck until you gasp your last breath? That's the Duceppe when he's being nice.

What do you think?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bush has pizzaz?!?!?! I think you meant to write that he likes pizza and made a typo.

1:37 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to vote for the Communist Party because of their flashy website.

Muggsy

6:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: