Thursday, February 09, 2006

25 bucks shame Chapters shame

OK so I've been a member of the Chapters card programme or whatever the fuck you call it for several years now, I'd say 10 but I'm not quite certain, regardless a number of years.
This year they are charging 25 bucks for it. I just think anything over 20 bucks for a discount card is shameful. I mean I know you get a whole bunch of coupons and shit, but here's an idea less fucken coupons and cheaper price on the discount card.
So I don't know if I'm going to buy the card this year. I just dont think its worth 25 bucks even if there are savings to be had.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

charging for a discount card period is shameful. they should just abolish the card and lower all of their prices. I think black's photography did that recently. i remember getting a letter from them.

--clevergirl

2:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: