Monday, May 17, 2004

McBarf!!! Movie Recommendation

I saw the film "Supersize Me", and it's a film that I hope gains momentum and people will check out. It pretty much proves what most people with half a brain already know, that Fast Food is Junk Food and Junk food is bad for you. The difference is in this film one sees what it does to the body, and to Morgan's (this it the guy who did the experiement for the film, eating only McDonald's food for 30 days) health. Let me know what you think of this film.
<click here to check out this film's trailer/website.> McBarf!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This movie is great!

1:25 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH! I saw the trailer a few weeks ago & said, "OH, I really want to see this!" And the person I was at the movies with said, "Huh? But aren't you a vegetarian?" Honestly... but I'm still dying to see this film... must make time. Thanks for the review... Clevergirl

10:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: