Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Tonight I shall drink, I shall drink and I shall drink...

I want to send a special shout out to Christina Torchetti please someone mention she should check out my blog. I was given the nick name her Torch after the torch in the fantastic 4. We all get superhero nicknames when they don't know who is coming to do whatever here in Italy and mine is Torch. So hats off to my fellow torch and tonight I'm going for pizza and I will drink till I'm drunk. My first tour is finally over.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your first B&R guiding experience, Marco! Rumour has it that you're a star and people love you... surprise surprise. Keep it up - I can hardly wait to hear more. I almost peed my pants reading about your nuthugger shorts and all the rich people being able to clearly imagine your sweaty ballsack. right on, brutha.

7:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: