Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I'm Goin' Back to Beaune, to Beaune, to Beaune...

I'm goin' back to Beaune...No I don't think so..
Actually I am. Tomorrow, I am in a caravan of guides heading up to France. This is the best we are going to the Burgundy region of France and I sincerely hate their wine;
Cote de Beaune = swill
Cote de Niut = ass in a bottle
Clos de Bougeot = sour piss
Geuvery Chambertin = utter merde

But regardless...I go to this gathering of guides to fair le fete or something like that.
We have a theme night, come as a figure from the art world, so stay tuned for that photo should be a fucken scream.
I am also involved in an award presentation skit, which normaly would be cool, but a lot of people know I am an actor so you know the pressure is on, and well most of you know how I can go from 0 to raunch in a heart beat. We were discussing the skit and we decided on angels in heaven and a devil (I asked to be a devil) and you know fun little stuff and I pipe in with (no joke): "I'll wear bike shorts and stuff my crotch so it looks like I have a huge nutsack and in each scene I'll keep stuffing it until its this giant set of colossal balls" There was a slight pause in everyones reaction which you kinda know means I went a little too far, but I just thought this gathering could get raunchy from what people had told me about past ones, but I guess there is raunchy and then there's RAUNCH.
We'll see how big my balls actually get.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suggest you dress as one of the Old Masters. Just don't sweat too much.

5:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: