Thursday, March 30, 2006

Proof and some Shout outs!


So a friend said I should post more pics on my blog as it makes it more interesting.
I'm going to send a shout out to K-ron right now, a faithful reader! And thank her for her suggestion and that moment she grabbed me in all the right places at The Charlotte room, (I wasn't that drunk).

This is a photo of me skiing in Aspen, Colorado!
In my post I had stated how great and scary it was. As you can see in this photo I am having fun what you can't see is the teaspoon of shit in my snowpants. Yeah it's definately not Blue Mountain out there, in Aspen you skii down the hill or you Die! Thankfully I did the former. A shout out to Cari who helped me on the hill put my skiis back on and to O'Hara who helped coach me, and help me get my legs that day.

Last shout out to the woman--nah lady, who last time I saw her claimed to be carrying my baby, Mel, and I've already set up the Paternity test, just let me know when the little muffin comes out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: