Friday, March 03, 2006

Back From L.A

So I got back from Los Angeles last night.
Now I stayed at "The Standard" hotel, I think it is co-owned by Ashton C. it was a pretty hip place but room 206 is above the nightclub so dont try to go to bed before 2 am if you are staying there.
Other highlight for my trip was eating at Roscoe's chicken and waffles. Something everyone should try if you are out there.
Liked L.A the best this visit as it has never been my favourite place. It definately feels like there is a pulse going on in the city that I had never felt on prior visits.
Any other hot L.A spots? Let me know. As well San Francisco as I'll be there next wednesday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

San Fran? Where to start?

Call my brother... he'll tell you were to go & might even invite you over. (email me, I'll set you up)

It's the best place to eat in the US, if not North America. So be hungry.

Chinatown, the Mission, Union Square are my fav hoods. In December we went to a new restaurant there, but I can't remember the name. It was really good.

Clevergirl

2:59 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus Marco..You've been gettin around! I thought I was ever moving! Hello from Vancouver my dear..Teddy and I miss everyone from TO..
Let's catch up sometime.

Rebecca D.

11:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: