Monday, June 19, 2006

Blue Monday

I want to send a shout out to my buds at Blue Monday's, keep oiling the machine guys!
OK so tomorrow I start another tour, since I havent had a chace to go to the clinic to get my eyes checked, I have bought camomille tea, as I hear if you place a warm back on your congintivitis or pink eye or swollen stink eye, which has yet to be determined what i have as going to clinic here in italy does not make sense when i ask can i go to when they are like no they wont be able to perscribe anything you have to spend 6 hours in an ER to get that done if you dont have a family dr. here in italy. It's fucke barbaric. So I'm down to using lotions and potions from yesteryear.
Our last tour went well, all things considered. This tour we have far less people which means far less tips, which means marco will be home with less than he thought and thats not fun.
In Tuscany the dialect is such that they dont pronounce their "c"s it sounds more like an "h" its funny. What else can I tell you about my stay here that I already havent bitched about? The Hotel Savoy in Florence is really nice and expensive but the conceirge staff seems dim to me. It took 2 people to ring in my book purchase today and it still took 20 minutes. I want to kill people who work in stores here.
Water pressure is always an issue, one of the reasons i could never live here.
It's funny but whenever i am doing a trip i always think how wonderful the other trips must be, not the one i am doing. This time I'm gonna try to have a lot of fun on this trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: