Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wicked Sweet


My friend Chad Doucette is one of the contestants on the balls show Canadian Idol hosted by none other than: "Balls on my Chin" Mulroney. Chad is from Nova Scotia, when I was doing a show in Halifax I heard him singing in a local bar, the kid has pipes plays the guitar, keyboards and writes his own music to boot, he graciously helped me out in a show I was doing, which means not only does he have talent but the kid's a stand-up guy. Last night he sang "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls and he did a kick ass job!!
Just wanted to say: Way to go Chad!!! Hopefully he'll make it tonight into the Top 10 and go even further. So be on the look out for Chad Doucette, and Vote for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: