Thursday, May 19, 2005

Belinda Balls of Steel!

I give it to Belinda Stronach, what she did took courage or as I like to put it BALLS.
Interesting how many of her former conservative collegues have tried to cruxify her in the news. Such fucken assholes! Really Stephen Harper you are a fuck nut, lets face facts.

Lest we forget that we have the priveledge of living in a country which politically does not force an elected official to endorse what the leader of their party tells them to. When these politicians come out and take personal shots at her for doing what she believes is jsut for her constiuents and country, all I can say is... shame on you sonsabitches.

I believe her when she says that any party that align's itself with the BLOQ is jeopardizing Canada's future. I respect her decision. And should she ever run for PM, she would get my vote.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree. All the fucking political parties are bunk anyway, they agree more than they disagree and its pointless. People can say what they want but I will take Paul Martin over Stephen Harper anyday - bottom line, a thief is never as scary as a bigot. Cheers, amanda

3:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: