Friday, September 30, 2005

so far

So the other day our van took down a sheet off someones clothes line.
For the record Amanda's emails fucken kill me and the rest of you are lazy fucks.
What is going on in Puglia, much of the same, churches, old stuff, olive trees, blah blah blah baroque, blah blah orechiette, blah blah.
Luftansa and Alitalia should be fucken dissolved as companies for what they made us go through regarding lost luggage. Both of them are like spoiled children.
My ass cream opend all over my medicine so I had Advil stuck in ass cream, funny enough the advil still had that sweet taste to it.
I am back at the hotel with the roaches the size of cats and they fucken lost some shirts I had them launder for me. "We are still working on finding them" which in Italy means we have no fucken clue where they are nor are we looking.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darlin'! I love this. The best part for me is imagining how you can spin all your experiences into GOOD stories that all us Sales Team hacks can use on the phone! Can't wait to have you in the office....

9:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marco- I want more stories about the ass cream. Belth and I had a marco mention yesterday- which lead me to your blog- shame! drika

9:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: