Saturday, October 22, 2005

Andy Lives


OK so we have wrapped up the season and they had this party where you had to come as someone from the art world and I came as Andy Fucken Warhol and whilst I thought the costume was brilliant, many people didn't know who I was, one guy thought I was Robert Smith from the Fucken Cure, needless to say I was not impressed, those who got it thought it was good, you be the judge. The photo I am holding is my boss and I made her into that Marilyn Monroe picture Andy made famous.
First I wan't to say the goddamn French and their need to be fucken different:::the keyboard is all fucked up they got some letters in the worng place so it is a pain to use the fucken thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: