Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Shout Out--RESPECT

I'm sending a heart-felt Thanks! And Shout Out! to the following people who have sponsored me and are helping me reach my goal for the Giro Toronto Charity Bike Ride.

Homer once said:
“The charity that is a trifle to us can be precious to others.”

I send out a BIG
Cheers! Respect! Represent! Word! Holler!

Sean T
Michael C
Stefanie & Vince
Ass and Ball Cream Sponsor Mark D.
Brutach & Associates
Mauro & Stella
Billy K.
Belth
Kristine M
Natashia
Angela A
White Lipstick "where's my cardigan" girl from high school
Andrew D
Carla A
Laura B
Carlos D
Anonymous

To participate I need to raise $500
MY GOAL IS TO RAISE $1000
To date I've raised $525.00

Keep checking back here to see how much I end up raising.
I'll be thinking of all of you during the 4 hours it takes to complete the ride!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: