Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Halifax here's more

OK..so after the media launch we decided since it was our first beautiful day, lets go to Peggy's Cove, and let me just say, it is an incredible place, absolutely beautiful the Atlantic Ocean is cool, the way they have it set up is awesome. We went to the memorial for flight 111 swiss air which crashed a year ago tomorrow, keep them in your prayers. And we went to this great resteraunt called Shaw's landing which was opened by the father of a girl who died in the crash. The resteraunt was great, our waitress was a hoot, and we had a great meal so if you are ever in this area you must I repeat mustShaw's Landing.
Finally we go back to Halifax, Rob and Leslie were meeting with their stage manager, I went around to see our posters had been postered over sometimes partially sometimes just right over our posters, needless to say I took care of business. You want to cover my poster with my face on it, with you poster, try it on my actually face you cock-sucking bastards you know who you are...watch it...remember I'm European!(see previous post)

So we went to the Wooden Monkey a great little resteraunt/bar where they have homemade rootbeer on draught. I hear this 16 year old kid playing the piano and singing upstairs, he was amazing, I asked him if he would like to play and sing at my fringe show, his family was their and I wanted to make sure it was cool since as many of you know my show can get a little blue. He said he would call me from school, we shall see, if he makes it in my show, I hope he is able to.

stay tune for more in the next few days

oh and Marianna is still a twat, she pronounced both Rob and Leslie's names wrong in her report (Fulerton and Seeler).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: