Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Halifax thus far!!!!

OK, so it took us 20 hours to get to Halifax and we had 12 minutes of nice weather the entire way we got pissed on. New Brunswick is a bitch province, it is so long to drive through. We met a Truck driver in Woodstock, New Brunswick, who said: "the problem with Ontario is the Europeans, they are taking over the province." Needless to say I found this very endearing. The buterscotch pie that i ate was the highlight of NB. Gladly we finally got into Halifax and it is a beautiful province. It rained the first day so we didn't do much.

-Day 2 -
we got stuff together and drove into Halifax it was still rainy, but we did a little bit of postering, went home and had a surf n turf dinner that was mmmmmmm-delish thanks to Leslie's folks. We played some rancid board game Rob brought till 3am and we had to be up bitch early for the meet n greet with the media.

-Day 3 -
So we got up early but I was tired, we go to the neptune theatre, rob and leslie were performing at the meet and greet. I was postering during there tech. FYI Halifax has a lot of hills in it I was sweating like a beast walking up and down the hill postering, but I digress...so we go to the meet and greet, rob and leslie the funniest thing on stage, I had to sit through belly dancers and hip-hopers and kids doing aesops fables. Rob and Les kicked ass! Then we got to mingle with people and some reporters did some interviewing. For the record Mariann Bachynsky who works for CTV (ATV out here) live is a Twat. She wouldn't interview me, she kept telling me if she had more b-tape or bullshit like that she had that "cutesy I'm sexy" way as she was dismissing me, so I said to her "Marianna, stop yanking my chain you don't want to interview me just say so, don't yank my chain" it pissed her off, she retorts "I've got all that I need", so if you feel inclined find out her on the internet and complain that Vito Cazzolungo did not get interviewed for her Live at Five coverage of the Atlantic fringe, I won't complain. Moon-faced freak that she is.

more to come....

1 Comments:

Blogger boabhan sith said...

Sorry for the bad weather...Thought maybe this would cheer you up...
There was a young lady named Hicks
Who delighted to play with men's pricks,
Which she would embellish
With evident relish,
And make them stand up and do tricks.
LOL
http://boabhansith.blogspot.com/

2:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: