Monday, September 06, 2004

a week so far!

OK its DAY 7 here in Halifax and I'm still having fun, although I'm not looking forward to Leslie and Rob leaving to go back to the big smoke. Yesterday (Sunday) afternoon, I had a musical guest perform in my show his name is Chad Doucette and he is brilliant and he's 16 yrs old. His whole family came and I picked on his Grandma the whole time as Vito it was bad but she loved it.

Then we went on a whale watching tour, and we saw a Minke whale and then we fished out a Lobster and I held it in my hot little hand, it was great. Leslie was able to tell us the sex of the lobster, she took an oceanography class at Dal and she's all "I know this, I know that..." Then Rob and Leslie had their show and I went for dinner and coffee with Natashia who flew out today and so did other friends who came to see me in Halifax (Mariangela and Amy) so everyone is leaving the fair city and me.

We are back at the Seiler's for 2 days and this morning Leslie came down in her Ant costume and I almost pissed myself. For those of you who know Leslie ask her about the man who felt her head up at the Fireside bar.
more to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: