Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Me and horse


So here are a few tips, when you get off at Florec station in Prague to see the giant horse statue, don't ask the fat lady who sells romance novels by the station to point you in the direction, of the giant horse statue, because she must have thought I asked how do I walk away from the giant horse statue. As well, funny enough I noticed I was the only one wearing sunglasses on the street, I guess this little blast of sunshine was not enough to warrent the Czechs to put on some shades. I am currently walking to The Fred and Ginger dancing buiding" no word of a lie that it is what it is called because it looks like it is dancing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: