Sunday, October 23, 2005

Cote D'or baby Fuck yeah!!!


I just want to say one thing, I rode around Burgundy on a Mountain bike, where the roads dictate you go on a road bike, so I was hauling my fat ass and a 25 pound mountain bike around the and I say this with sincerity the beautiful picturesque part of France, with gold grape vines as they change for fall, just basically a sea of gold. Most of the other guides had road bikes and were riding like it was holland, whilst I made body gravy going up and up those hills...
Once again I want to give a should out to my Italian collegues here in France who are louder, more disruptive and look down on the french wine and coffee, and for the most part food as well, I swear if the French weren't known for being such pricks we would appear to be more of assholes then we appear to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: