Saturday, May 27, 2006

The night before the big race!!!

OK so tomorrow I race, from Columbus centre down to lakeshore, to keele to Islington and steeles and back down to Columbus centre.
And yesterday while going for a bike ride to train, a guy in a parked car opened his door without looking and I rode into his open door. I could not vere out of the way due to a Rogers Cable van which was too close to the guy. So I smashed into the door, destroyed my front wheel, cut my leg and have a sore elbow and neck. But I quickly took my bike (while still bleeding to a repair shop!) 71 bucks later, I'm gonna race tomorrow!!!
Just to all motorist out there please watch before opening your door when parked on a busy street.
Thanks to everyone who supported me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're lucky. A friend's sister lost all of her teeth that way. I mean *all*.

7:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: