Friday, September 10, 2004

Enjoying a Latte, but its not Coco, not yet

OK so I did my 6pm show to a decent sized audience but they were subdued. I don't think it was my best show, I did work hard and Chad Doucette who is 16 from East Shore (I still have no clue where that is, I asked his dad and he told my some lake mismkimain lake or something) this kid is a fucken force. He enjoyed my show. One guy yawned and I told him if he does it again I would jam my cock down his throat. I think the fact my show was at 6pm was a bit early in the evening for Haligonians to really feel the vibe of my type of show, lets see what happends tomorrow at 4:00pm - Christ. I did have 2 uni students who were right there from the get go!

It was muggy and it rained today. So now it looks like a nice night but before I had a headache from the low pressure. I've walked up and down this fucken hilly city, my calfs are on fire. I'm going to see a fringe show tonight at 9pm for those of you who remember Victoria from SC its a show she is involved with out here.

The whirl wind that is Halifax is winding down, partly because the dynamic duo Rob and Leslie have left me for T.O and partly because Amy S. who's show was a big hit out here left too. :(

I am seeing all my toronto friends on TV; Dina's milk, Massimo's chips, Pooch as a mr. fixit, Billy on buses, its crazy but it makes me proud to be out here and see my friends on TV.

I'm exhausted from promoting my show, its probably the thing I hate the most, Chris Bond where are you when I need you? Dance Contact, I can't hand out flyers like you.

I think I'm going to go to bars tonight, this place is crawling with University students its fucken crazy, all of them --mangy!

till later
marco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: