Thursday, September 09, 2004

Finally - A Review!!!

OK, so I've been buying the friggin papers out here everyday to see if someone reviewed my show--good or bad I wanted a review to incorporate in my show. So I finally got one today in The Chronicle Herald.
In big headlines it says: "Should P.E.I. be renamed Spuddy?" (after one of my great lines) and it goes on >"Politically incorrect Ladies and Gentlemen...makes sense" its a good review she goes on to say >"his hilarious rants..." "Timpano has created a vulgar, politically incorrect alther ego who actually makes a lot of sense in his satirical comedic commentary." then she says >"its worth the price of admission" then this part i didnt understand but she says >"in the end, the racy, robed Italian Canadian character is wise and totally embracing of humanity" (whatever) but the best thing she writes is >"Vito, who may actually have some Newfoundland satiric blood in him..." I like that, I'm part Newfie....I'm definately going to use that in my show. For the entire review, I have no clue where to go, but I imagine if you click around and search The Chronicle Herald, reviewed by Elissa Barnard, and Thursday Sept 9, 2004 you should find something. I'm off to tape an episode of Breakfast TV on the Atlantic Television with the Italian Canadian Association of Halifax they kindly asked me to join them in this little tv broadcast, who knows maybe I'll run into Marianna Bachynsky....(wink)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finding out that you are part Newfie. I always knew that there was something different about, however I couldn't put my finger on it.

Sincerely,
Brutach part 1

2:11 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! YOU. ;-)

Smiles,
clevergirl

10:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: