Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Loving it out here!

OK so its not a metropolis, but Halifax is definately a cool town.
They have no street signs and people talk far too much here even when you ask a simple question, they will cause traffic jams to let pedestrians cross the street, and all the newspapers out here are bitch papers 'cause none have reviewed my show thus far.

So yesterday on Rob and Les's last night in Nova Scotia we did the "giro della Madonna" transl. the tour of Christ== we went to the Citadel and marched around there to find out it was a fort that was never attacked and never saw battle (yeah I know exciting), but they try to make it exciting by having a bag piper and the changing of the guard and flags, but at the end of the day its kinda boring.

So off we go to Lunenburg (one of Canada's UNESCO World Heritage sites, we stopped at Mahone's Bay and I dipped my tootsies in the Atlantic Ocean, which I have you know is not a bitch ocean like the Pacific...but I digress. Lunenburg is a picturesque fishing village and it was awesome, Leslie and I had lobster, and rob is an Anti-boil the lobsters alive kinda guy he went a walking whilst we jammed butter soaked morsels of lobster down our gullet (christ I'm starting to talk like them out here by). We went to Springwater on the way back which I must say even though I have never seen Bedford, it must be nicer then that town (sorry Sean and Leslie but its true). We then went back to the Seilers for a rousing game of Taboo.
Then I said farwell to my frineds who are probably still driving through New Brunswick and its a long drive through that bitch province. So Cerise drove me (we got pulled over by a cop, but of course as witheveryone else out here he was nice)she drove me to my new stay which is like an executive apartment kinda deal, 'cept this morning they were making fucken noise in the kitchen and my inn keeper is a bit of a loon, but she got my some detergent for my clothes so shes good in my books.
I went to Soeby's did some grocerys walked up and down South to Quinpool, it means nothing to most of you but you should know that its a bitch walk from where I'm staying. I went to see Dr. Anne Desneige who lives out here now, and she did an adjustment on me and I feel good, tonight no real plans but I'm going to promote my show. Tomorrow I'm taping an spot for Breakfast TV with the Italian Association of Halifax (great folk out here) they asked me to join then to promote their Italian event they have this weekend, its that great? more to come later. have a good one. oh yeah and I had a bottle of beer for $2 in a bar here last night, yes I said $2 bucks, its usually $3.25 but it was happy hour. Shame!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ciao Bello!
Glad to hear all is going well. Having been to Hali....
was a fun, interesting time myself. Beer is great in Hali not "Hell-y" but I much prefer the martini's and the crowd that drinks them. stay good and clean.
xo
tash

8:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: