Tuesday, September 07, 2004

One Run Dun!

OK, so we headed off to Halifax to use the Kinkos to print my programmes and Leslie and Rob had some copying to do, but of course this is Halifax and on the long-weekend everything is closed except the post office, for us in T.O its the otherway around. Rob and Leslie dressed as Lenny and Darla and we walked around the warf handing out flyers promoting their show. I went around telling people that they were going to New York to perform it off broadway, it was hilarious. Then they got a caracture sketch done and I offended some crazy lady who was a big George w. Bush fan, I wanted to tell her to go fuck herself but of course even crazys have the right to their political beliefs. Rob and Leslie's last show was great, so their week was done (or dun) and then it was my turn.

OK so at my show I had the 16 yr old kid Chad Doucette is his name and he is phenomenal, and I had Leslie as Darla pop in my show and of course Rob was taping it for me, so I will have a copy although this was my weakest performance but the crowd was great. So picture Vito, Darla (vegas show girl) and 16 yr old kid all on a fucken stage the size of a roast pan dish. It was hilarous, Rob and Leslie gave me an awesome gift on stage, that I will use in my show for next week you'll have to wait for the photos to see what it is.

Happily Rob & Leslie are staying an extra night for us to go to Lunenberg together. Oh yeah forgot to mention we see the Bluenose II in the harbour all the time, it's always impressive. Halifax is cool, beers $3.69 a bottle --shame--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: