Saturday, September 11, 2004

Saturday show done!

So last night, I went to see a fringe show in The grand Imperial room aka the fucken broom closet in the back where they shoved me....but I digress it was packed to the hilt. It was crazy, the show was ok, need some polishing, but far be it for me to diss any show at the fringe with the exception of "A night at the Oasis" fucken bullshit bellydancers at a fringe show who ever heard of that? Plus those bitches postered over my poster on the street, needless to say I have yet to run into one of those twats but when I do.....on behalf of me, rob and leslie they shall feel my wrath. I went to a bar and met up with Richard (the eccentric Professor from Dal.) I have a St. Mary joke that kills for some reason I used it tonight. Went home drunk and crashed.

This morning I woke up and went to the Market at Keith's brewrey it was nice. I bought a great bottle of Nova Scotian wine, really good, who would have thought, never ceases to suprize me this province.

OK so my show, was at 4pm today (I know a shit time for my kinda show, because what happens is I get all kinds of grandmothers coming to see Vito, for fuck sakes, they enjoy it but its kinda brutal for them, I said to one she must be in her 80s, "I thought you'd have bigger tits." I don't know how this stuff comes out of my mouth...but I digress. I had a full house, they were quiet but enjoyed the show, I spoke ***sorry I was just interupted by a couple who saw my show and enjoyed it, Haligonians are great people, I don't want to say anything but..."*** where was I, yeah it would seem they enjoyed it how fitting they interupt me just when I second guess my show. From here I go to the Italian Association of Halifax (IAOH) for their weekend fest, I'm suppose to perform for them as Vito but keep it clean for the old and the youngsters. All I can say is I'll try.

I was on Breakfast TV out here, because of these guys kindness at the IAOH, so I hope I do a good job for them. Plus I think I'm getting a free dinner out of it too! OH yeah forgot to mention I ate greek food before my show, the entire time I was supressing burps, fucken greek food, its the tszasiki gets me every time.

I know when I get home I'll be poor from this stint out here but nonetheless the experience in a word; grand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Search Popdex: